Thursday, May 15, 2008

Finally in Manila

2 hour lay over in Tai Pei and 2 hours to Phils. Finally touched down around 10 am Manila time. Claudine did her thing and got us threw customs in under 15 mins which is fucking amazing!

Got our shit and we stepped out into HELL. For real it was crazy hot. My balls stuck to my thighs .

We were greeted by my dads family who were there to see the members of our fam who were heading to cavite.

From my moms side was my mom, my sister, my cousin Jing and her driver.

We headed to Mall of Asia and WOW. That mall is crazy big and is amazingly designed. They even have a stage for performances that's opened up to the ocean.

We grabbed a quick lunch, walked around for a bit and headed to pampanga. We stayed the night in pampanga at a decent hotel before heading out to Bagio early the next morning.

Oh and i gotta throw in the fact that co-#1 Laker Head Catibog txt'd me at 3 in the morning to give me score updates... hahaha but being co-#1 Laker Head i was already up watching the game live via satellite. Hahaha Lakers '08 Champs bitches!

*Gotta love the exchange rate!! Those are 1,000P btw

No comments: