Thursday, May 8, 2008

The Night Before...

05-08-08

So it's the night before we leave and it's been snowing and raining on and off all day. Man am I going to be glad to be in a tropical climate.

Work went fast today, had a nice outting with the fam for drinks and wings and then me and wifey hit the airport to weigh our luggage. It's a good thing we did cause it turns out half our bags were 2 lbs over. Still so much to do and yet i find time to start a blog and load new jams onto my ipod haha.

Here's what i've loaded on my "Pinas" playlist:
*The first 3 jams were to get me in a FOB state haha

The APL Song- BEP
Bebot- BEP
Bakit Ba Inibig Ka?- Regine Valesquez ft. Eric Santos ( I swear I don't know how I found this song)
Move Mountains- Usher
Success- Jay Z ft. Nas
Lollipop- Lil Wayne (I also put this on wifeys playlist to get her in the Mile High mood haha)
75 Bars- The Roots
Crazy Love- Bob Marley ft. Jim Morrison
Jammin'- Bob Marley
Paper Float- Cassette's won't listen
Side Effects- Mariah Carey ft. Jeezy

Well I really should get the rest of the things i need to get done finished. I'll post again once i get to the phils. I'll also do a review on China Airlines and a recap of the flight. Here's hoping i get into the mile high club... preferably not by myself.

No comments: