Thursday, May 8, 2008

In the begining

Hello people of the internet. I've decided to keep a reflection of my recollections to my trip back to the Philippines. This is mostly a way to keep up in touch w/ my peoples back here in Canada but if you happen to stumble upon this then just enjoy and take my thoughts, actions and experiences with a grain salt.

Most of you strangers who read this will probably ask what's wrong w/ me? Is this guy retarded? Seriously.

But in all honesty I do what I do cause I think it's funny or will be fun. Most things I do I usually regret but hey that's life. A good friend of mine, Matt Alatiit (email me for his personal contact information) labeled me as an entity within reality. Well welcome to my reality...

Oh in anticipation for the hate I'll be receiving for my profile pic... it's the best one i have hahaha

No comments: