Saturday, April 11, 2009

Awesome morning

Great morning today. Beautiful weather out so me and the cousins decided to hit Prince's Island park for a 5K run.

There was me, Anne, Jane, Jordan, Har, Arnold and Claudine.

Being the uber competitive family we are we made a bet that the last person back to the parking lot had to buy lunch... which turned out to be Jane. Good thing she increased her CC limit the other day, haha.

After running we hit 17th Ave. for lunch at Jugo Juice. Then me, Anne, and Jane went to Cakeworks to pick up Lo-lee's birthday cake for her big party tomorrow. Cakeworks did an awesome job. If I'm not lazy I'll post pics later.

-Reez out

1 comment:

Janey said...

I bumped up my CC limit to go shopping. I need to start working out if I'm going to keep up with you hardcores.