Saturday, April 18, 2009

On Vaca Bitches

Leaving for Mexico tomorrow. Started the vacation off right last night w/ drinks after work at Flat Iron. I'll admit it I got a little buzz going on but nothing major.

Second edition of the Running club this morning. Ron Ron is half ape. I swear to god I was half expecting him to start running by pushing off on his knuckles. LOL for Kiko thinking the half way marker was the end of the run. Then it was off to Booster Juice for lunch. Thanks Claudine! And J for the Wheat Grass shot.

Me and wifey copped some snorkels and goggles at Coast Mountain sports, other supplies at Wal Mart and finally exchanged some funds for US cash.

Wifey headed to work. I watched the Cavs dominate the Pistons. Then took a shower and headed to the mall to look for some kicks to wear to Mexico. I HATE BUYING SHOES AT THE MALL. They never have anything good. A wasted hour. Now I'm waiting for Har to scoop me up for hot pot at Mrs. Flores place. Gotta teach Baby BV how to say "Arjay". I'll hollar later.

No comments: