Thursday, April 2, 2009

@ the Doctors

I fucking hate doctors. I made an appointment on Monday and they told me the next available date was at the end of May. Wtf? What if I was dying? I gotta wait till May? Fuck that.

But luck would have it there was a cancellation and I got an appointment for today, April 2 @ 1pm. I arrive @ 12:45 and a half hour later I'm still waiting. Why the fuck would you make an appointment if you still gotta wait?

And another thing, if you've ever been to a doctors office in the NE you'll feel me on this. I feel like I'm in a fucking terrorist convention and all these mother fuckers are just waiting to get bombs strapped onto them.

I'm just waiting for Aladin to snatch my blackberry while Abu distracts me. Fucking Agrabah.

-rant over

3 comments:

Giselle said...

LOL!!!!

Unknown said...

i bet those terrorists are thinking

"that little asian kid... i bet he's probably good at math...and respects his parents"

Arjay said...

Jokes on you! I'm horrible in math. Coincidently I've been working in the accounting field for close to 7 years :)