Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Sun sets.... OFFICIALLY!


It's official as of 10 mins ago. The Phoenix Suns are officially not eligible to make the 2009 NBA playoffs after the Dallas Mavericks completely obliterated the Utah Jazz 130-101.

Shout out to JJ Barrera who dropped 18 pts and 9 assists in less then 25mins. Disco Dirk chipped in 31 and Terry chipped in w/ 21.

But that's not the point of this entry. The point is the Big Cactus aka The Big Aristotle, The Big Diesel, the Big Pile of Shit (as / me) is officially out of the playoffs and is ushering in the end of the Phoenix Suns. I feel for guys like Nash, Grant Hill and Leonardo Barbosa but my hatred for Shaq is stronger then my compassion for those nice guys.

Cry you bastard...
And get used to this seat cause that's where you'll be watching the playoffs, sitting on your ass...


-I hate you

No comments: