Tuesday, April 7, 2009

T's Bday

So today was my coworker Tanya's (aka "T") birthday. I was in charge of getting the cupcakes and decorating her cubicle.

First mission- Cupcakes and decorations. I called Cakeworks and ordered cupcakes and balloons. And have the following conversation:


Her- Have you ever ordered w/ us before?
Me- No, but I was in there yesterday w/ my gf. We ordered that cake for our god daughter's birthday
Her- Oh yes I remember, is this for your gf?
Me- No... it's for my wife
Her- Oh... well I guess that's non of my business

LOL


Second mission- Leave lunch w/o raising suspicion- After lunch was over I made an excuse to duck out of Flat Iron early. My excuse? This weekend is Easter and I have to prepare.


Third mission- Decorating- I got back to the office and decorated her cubicle. This is why I should never be in charge of decorations


T's a trooper. I told her if she took one streamer down I'd be pissed. She worked all afternoon in that mess! Hahaha. Awesome. You are today's Freak-A-Da-Day!

No comments: