Tuesday, April 28, 2009

CHOKE!

Dear Calgary,

I love you. I really do. I love my ghetto NE neighborhood, I love the erratic weather patterns, I love Kensington, 17th ave, Prince's Island park, Eau Claire, I even love Stampede, although it's been years since I've been down.

So don't take this wrong when I say....

HAHA Flames SUCK! Thank god they've been eliminated. 4 straight years being eliminated out in the first round. Pathetic. I'm glad I don't have to see another jersey in the office, hear any Flames talk or have my local programing cancelled by some stupid game.

PS- stop making excuses about injuries. Oh so and so was hurt, and blah blah wasn't @ 100%. As a team you should all take a collective deep breathe, change your tampons and go braid your vag pubes.

Lakers Rule All, 4-1 elimination win over the Utah Jazz. That's how you fucking do it. Real Talk

No comments: